Some friends are asking: "How do I build a mailing list?" so here's a work-in-process blog post that will be developed over the coming weeks. In the meantime, here's a quick overview...
1. Build your blog or website.
This is where you will display the email opt-in or sign-up form. This is also the place where people can sample your articles and determine if it will be worth joining your mailing list.
2. Identify the people whom you wish to serve.
How old are they? What are their interests and goals? What kind of info are they looking for?
3. Identify a great product that they want, and which will give you generous referral commissions.
That will be the product (or service) that you will promote. The offer can appear in your own website, or in the website of the merchant of that product.
4. Write an outline of things you would like to tell people via email, then write the email messages that you would like to send to interested people.
5. Get an email autoresponder service.
6. Create your first email autoresponder or campaign.
7. Enter your email messages. This is the sequence of messages that you wrote earlier.
8. Design the email sign-up form.
9. Get the email sign-up HTML code.
10. Copy/paste that code into your blog or website.
11. Promote your blog.
And that's a quick overview of the process of building your mailing list.
Over time, we will develop this blog post and add more details.
In the meantime, remember to Invest In Yourself Before Others Invest In You!
(To use a Done-For-You Email List Marketing System, check out AyawKongMagBlog.com)
Manny M. Viloria