Should you buy a 13″ Retina MacBook Pro or a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 14? It depends on your needs.
Get the 13″ Retina Macbook Pro if:
– Looks are important to you.
– You’ll be crunching large spreadsheets involving thousands of rows (I can almost hear the office people cheering!)
– You’ll be compiling code and other processor-intensive tasks.
– Long battery life is important to you.
– You like to edit images (Photoshop).
– You like to run Mac OS
Get the Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga if:
– You want to use a touchscreen.
– You want to maximize Windows 8 features.
– You want to some light to moderate gaming (dedicated graphics)
– You’re okay with a 6-hour battery life.
– You’ll be using mostly MS Office, surfing the web, and watching videos (and you want to save money)
– You do *NOT* need a digital pen.
Some people get both for their household, so that they can easily shift from one to the other depending on their particular needs.
[ First posted on 12/21/2014 by Manuel Viloria ]