Here are the 10 lessons I learned from the 10th Philippine Blogging Summit (#iblog10 or #iblogx)...
10. Remember the "social media" connection. (Mannix Pabalan)
9. Test and measure which activities are effective. (Fitz Villafuerte)
8. Instead of being a blogger who likes to cook, be a chef who blogs. (Brad Geiser)
7. Walk, run, row. (Janette Toral)
6. Blog and podcast. (Mighty Rasing)
5. Try the yummy sotanghon. (Flow Galindez)
4. Say "Okay!" (Kiko Acero)
3. Fulfill your promise. (Jonel Uy)
2. It's not about ME; it's about WE. (Tonyo Cruz)
1. Do what you love. (Josephine Bonsol)
Thank you for the speakers who did not say it outright, but who helped us discover cool WordPress plugins that will help us in our SEO campaigns!
To learn more about the Philippine Blogging Summit, please visit http://iblogph.org